Comments and inquiries should be directed to the Transportation Science and Logistics Society Communications Chair:
Prof. Dr. Jan Fabian Ehmke
Management Science Group
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
Connect with other TSL members
Messages can be sent to all TSL members (by TSL members) via INFORMS Connect with the following instructions:
• Go to http://connect.informs.org/home
• Click on the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right and log in with your INFORMS username and password
• Click on ‘Communities’ on the blue bar at the top, then ‘My Communities’
• Click on ‘Transportation Science and Logistics Society’, which should appear on this page
• Now you are on the main community page for this section. From here, you can go into the Discussion area to post messages, share documents in the Library area, etc.
• To post a new message, click on the 'Post a Message’ button in the discussion box, or click on the Discussion tab, then the ‘Post to this Discussion' button.
There is also a Google group to which messages can be posted by non-TSL members. To post, simply send an email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. To become a member, you need to create a Gmail account and register by going to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tsl-society. If you do not have a Gmail account, please contact Maciek Nowak (email@example.com), who will add you to the mailing list.