The INFORMS Roundtable is the recognized premier destination for top-level leaders in OR/MS practice and delivers unique benefits to member organizations, their representatives, and the broader INFORMS community.
Mission and Goals
Improve member organizations through superior OR/MS performance.
- Provide a forum for member organizations to learn best practices in managing OR/MS groups.
- Encourage member organizations, including their clients and peers, to be enriched by OR/MS educational experiences.
Help Roundtable representatives to grow professionally.
- Provide personal development and educational experiences for Roundtable representatives.
- Facilitate personal networking with peers.
Help the OR/MS profession to thrive.
- Fulfill the Roundtable's charter responsibility to advise INFORMS on professional issues
- Support the products and services that INFORMS provides for practice.
- Maintain a dialog with academia on matters of mutual interest concerning education and research.
Keep the Roundtable Healthy.
- Manage the Roundtable well.
- Maintain financial stability.