This award is for the best student paper submitted to and presented at the INFORMS Conference on Service Science. Check the conference site for the details of this award.
Prior award winners are:
- Winner (tie): Kashish Arora, Fanyin Zheng and Karan Girotra, "Private vs. Pooled Transportation: Customer Preference and Congestion Management"
- Winner (tie): Shuai Hao, Yuqian Xu and Zhankun Sun, “ED Triage: An Empirical Study of Fast-Track Admission”
- Honorable Mention: Rui Zhu, Faisal Aqlan and Hui Yang, "Optimal Resource Allocation for Coverage Control of City Crimes"
- Honorable Mention: Anchal Gupta, Youakim Badr, Robin Qiu and Ashkan Negahban, "Enabling Smart Buildings with Reinforcement Learning Controllers to Reduce Energy Consumption"
- Honorable Mention: Yuxuan Xiu and Wai Kin Victor Chan, "Towards Understanding the Dynamics of COVID-19: An Approach based on Polynomial Regression with Adaptive Sliding Windows"
- 1st Place Winner: Zihao Jiao, Lun Ran, Xin Liu and Yuli Zhang, "Two-level trip selection and price incentive scheduling in electric vehicle sharing system"
- 2nd Place Winner: Ruilin Lv, Chengxi Zang, Victor Chan and Wenwu Zhu, "Analyzing WeChat Diffusion Cascade: Pattern Discovery and Prediction"
- 3rd Place Winner: Jiao Yan and Jing Ma, "Analysis of crude oil price fluctuation characteristics at different time scales based on complex networks"