The Lifetime Achievement in Location Analysis (LALA) award is a triennial honor awarded to a person who has made significant lifetime contributions to location analysis research. The award is given every third year at the closing dinner of ISOLDE, the International Symposium on Locational Decisions (http://isoldeconference.org/).
The next LALA award will be offered in 2020.
- 2017 - Morton O'Kelly, The Ohio State University
- 2014 - Mark S. Daskin, University of Michigan
- 2014 - Gilbert Laporte, HEC Montreal
- 2012 - Oded Berman, University of Toronto
- 2012 - Richard Church, University of California at Santa Barbara
- 2008 - George Wesolowsky, McMaster University
- 2005 - Zvi Drezner, California State University, Fullerton
- 2002 - Brian T. Boffey, University of Liverpool
- 1999 - Robert Love, McMaster University
- 1996 - Richard Francis, University of Florida
- 1996 - Chuck ReVelle, Johns Hopkins University