Your membership dues show your support for our vitally important GDN field and guarantee uninterrupted access to exclusive member benefits:
- Ability to forge new relationships and network within our blog, LinkedIn group and at our conferences;
- Access to insights and inside information on state-of-the-art group decision and negotiation processes through our newsletter and conferences;
- Ability to present and gain recognition for your work;
- Providing a gateway to contributing to the GDN community;
- Gaining access to GDN Section postings and hidden jobs to advance your career; and
- Discounted or free access to other organizations’ meetings.
GDN Section membership supports all of these activities, plus much more, including educational programs and outreach activities to spread the good word about group decision and negotiation.
The annual dues for GDN Section are:
- $7 for year 2012
- $15 for INFORMS members for year 2013 (starting Jan. 1st, 2013)
- $17 for non-INFORMS members for year 2013 (starting Jan. 1st, 2013)
- $7 for student and retired persons
GDN Section members will receive a discount to the INFORMS Conference on Group Decision and Negotiation.
There are several easy ways to join: