RAS (Railway Applications Section), a subdivision of INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences), is offering limited number of participation scholarships to eligible students to participate and present their work at the 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting.
Scholarship: Selected applicants will be awarded the registration fee for participation at 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting.
Eligibility: Any RAS student member who is planning to present their railway-related work at the 2022 INFORMS. New RAS student membership is accepted as well. Click here to join!
Application: A complete application should be submitted to the scholarship chair including:
- Applicant’s Name, Contact Information, Pursuing Major, Degree (BSc, MSc, PhD), Institution and Country
- Proof of enrollment as a student (could be unofficial transcript, valid student ID, proof of registration, etc.)
- One letter of recommendation
- A single-page letter of purpose explaining how this scholarship would benefit the applicant and introducing their rail-related work to be presented at 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting
Selection: Applications that meet the established criteria will be considered by a review and selection committee
How to enter:
Deadline for submission is April 30, 2022
Submit your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission should include all the application materials listed above
- March 8, 2022 Scholarship announced
- April 30, 2022 Scholarship application submission deadline
- May 15, 2022 Winners announced
- October 16-19, 2022 Participation and presentation at the 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, IN, USA.
Faeze Ghofrani, Penn State University email@example.com