To be eligible for consideration, an individual must be a:
- member of INFORMS or have applied for membership at the time of the nomination;
- faculty member or instructor in one of INFORMS’ constituent disciplines or be within one year of completing all degree requirements for a PhD in one of INFORMS’ constituent disciplines.
Faculty members who have attended a previous year’s TEC may be nominated again, but preference will be given to first-time nominees should there be a capacity constraint. A complete nomination will include:
- list of OR/MS courses taught or expected to be taught by the nominee;
- list of INFORMS TEC and workshops that the nominee has attended in the past;
- mailing address, email address, and phone number of the nominee.