INFORMS Open Forum

Call for Presentations:Quality Management in the Additive Manufacturing in the Age of Artificial Intelligence at INFORMS Annual Meeting 2024

• 1.  Call for Presentations:Quality Management in the Additive Manufacturing in the Age of Artificial Intelligence at INFORMS Annual Meeting 2024

Posted 15 days ago
    Edited by Syed Hasib Akhter Faruqui 15 days ago

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I will organize the "Quality Management in Additive Manufacturing in the Age of Artificial Intelligence" session for the upcoming 2024 INFORMS Annual Meeting.  

The session will focus on Quality Management in Additive Manufacturing, particularly as it relates to the integration of Artificial Intelligence technologies. This session aims to explore the latest advancements in AI-driven quality control, predictive maintenance, and optimization strategies in additive manufacturing processes. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, real-time monitoring systems, AI algorithms for defect detection, and the use of machine learning for improving product quality and production efficiency.

I warmly invite you to share your innovative ideas, methodologies, and results with our community. If you are interested in participating as a speaker, please contact me at shf006@shsu.edu. Upon your expression of interest, I will send you a system invitation.

Feel free to forward this call to your colleagues who might also be interested in contributing to this session.

------------------------------
    Syed Hasib Akhter Faruqui
    Assistant Professor
    Sam Houston State University
    Huntsville TX
    ------------------------------