We would like to invite you to share your work on shared mobility, by submitting an abstract to the "Shared Mobility" stream of the EURO 2022 Conference (July 3-6, Espoo, Finland - https://euro2022espoo.com/).
Please go to https://www.euro-online.org/conf/euro32/ and use the session code afafb9c3 to submit an abstract to the "Shared Mobility" stream.
All the contributions in this area are most welcome. We aim to address shared mobility as a comprehensive OR field, from micro-mobility (such as scooter sharing) to car sharing or car rental.
Topics for abstracts include, but are not limited to:
* Fleet management in shared mobility systems
* Station location, inventory and rebalancing in shared mobility systems
* Pricing and revenue management for shared mobility systems
* Demand forecast in shared mobility
* Algorithms and decision-support systems for shared mobility
* Integration of shared mobility with transit and other transportation networks
* Electric shared mobility: challenges and opportunities
* Shared mobility case studies and/or real applications
Abstracts can be submitted by the 4th of March, at https://www.euro-online.org/conf/euro32/ using the option "organized session" and the code afafb9c3.
Many thanks and see you in Espoo,
Beatriz Brito Oliveira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
phone 1 443-757-3500
phone 2 800-4INFORMS (800-446-3676)