The June 2022 issue of Networks addresses both theoretical and algorithmic advances for a variety of network optimization problems. The specific contributions detailed in this issue include
• models and algorithmic approaches to p-center problems with probabilistic demands,
• optimization approaches to real-time facility location for Internet of Vehicle problems,
• constraint programming approaches to the distance geometry realization problem,
• a partially ordered set approach to ranking a class of two-terminal reliability networks,
• models and solution approaches for multiperiod dial-a-ride problems with consistency requirements,
• improved cuts for solving symmetric vehicle routing problems with simultaneous pickup and deliveries,
• an affine routing approach for robust telecommunication network design.
This issue also contains an announcement of the Glover-Klingman Prize winners for the best paper published in Networks for 2019 and for the best paper published in 2020.
We trust that the readership of INFORMS will find these articles to be of interest.
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
phone 1 443-757-3500
phone 2 800-4INFORMS (800-446-3676)