QCRE Student Paper Competition
For presentation at the 2022 IISE Annual Conference & Expo
Seattle, WA, May 21 – May 24, 2022
The Quality Control and Reliability Engineering (QCRE) division of the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE) is sponsoring a student paper competition as part of the IISE Annual Conference & Expo, May 21 – May 24, 2022, in Seattle, WA. The purpose of this competition is to honor outstanding papers in the field of quality and/or reliability engineering research and practice. Awards will be presented at the QCRE Town Hall meeting during the 2022 IISE Virtual Annual Conference & Expo. The winner will be acknowledged in the QCRE newsletter and website.
The following conditions apply to submissions for this competition:
· Papers submitted for this competition will NOT be published in the ISERC proceedings.
· IISE and the QCRE division do NOT own the copyrights of the papers submitted for this competition. However, the papers must be available to the QCRE division to be posted on their web page.
Formatting and Submission Guidelines
· Papers must be 8-10 pages long (1-inch margins, single column, single-spaced, 12-point font, and Times New Roman) and must begin with a 50-word abstract. The submitted papers must follow the format or will be returned without review.
· Entrants must submit both a blinded and an unblinded version of the paper along with a formal signed statement from the student's advisor, all in electronic format (.PDF files ONLY), to competition coordinators, Dr. Mingyang Li, (email@example.com), Dr. Na Zou (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Chen Kan (email@example.com) by 03/11/2022. Late or incomplete submissions will be ineligible for the competition.
· All submitted papers will be reviewed and ranked by a review committee, and four finalists will be selected and announced on 04/15/2022.
Dr. Mingyang Li, Assistant Professor, University of South Florida
Dr. Na Zou, Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University
Dr. Chen Kan, Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Arlington
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
phone 1 443-757-3500
phone 2 800-4INFORMS (800-446-3676)