As you may already know, the 2022 INFORMS Conference on Security (IConS) will take place in Arlington, VA, just outside of Washington, DC, on August 29-30, 2022. Some of the highlights of the Conference:
- Keynote Speaker: General Norton Schwartz, IDA President.
- Plenary Speaker: Dr. Johannes O. Royset, Professor of Operations Research, Naval Postgraduate School
- Panel session with program grant managers from federal agencies:
- Dr. Yueyue Fan, NSF Program Manager: Civil Infrastructure Systems (CIS), Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) and Smart and Connected Communities.
- Dr. Paul Huth – NSF Program Manager: Program: Security and Preparedness (SAP)
- Dr. Dian Lang, NSF Program Manager: Humans, Disasters, and the Built Environment (HDBE)
We would like to invite you to join us and possibly give a talk and/or organize a session at the 2022 INFORMS Conference on Security. The Conference will bring together leading analytics professionals, decision-makers in security to share tools, techniques, scientific advances, and best practices to address the broad spectrum of security challenges. The organizers are fully committed to hosting IConS as an in-person conference.
The registration and abstract submission process are now activated. If you or your students are interested in organizing a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
2022 INFORMS Conference on Security
The Organizing Committee -- Manish Bansal, Regan Copple, Payman Dehghanian, Andrew Hall, Miguel Lejeune,