e-Business Best Paper Award
The e-Business section of the INFORMS annual conference selects the best paper award and two runner-up awards from all the submissions to the e-Business cluster. The award is given annually in recognition of research excellence in the field of Information Systems and e-Business, as judged by the award selection committee. Each award will be accompanied by a plaque. The award will be presented at the e-Business Meeting (hybrid format) during the 2021 INFORMS Annual Meeting in Anaheim, October 24-27, 2021.
The deadline for the 2021 e-Business Section Best Paper Award nominations is 11:59 pm EST, July 31, 2021. The cluster co-chairs will jointly nominate six papers out of all the submissions to the e-Business section. The nomination packet should include:
- a working paper without explicit indication of the author names and institutions;
- a separate page with complete contact information of all authors.
Each nominated paper should satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- the paper must be in the field of Information Systems and e-Business;
- the paper must present original research;
- the paper must have academic significance and business implications;
- the paper must not have been accepted for publication in a refereed journal at the time of submission;
- the paper must not have won a previous e-Business Section award;
- At least one of the authors of the paper must be a member of the INFORMS e-Business Section.
Inquiries should be sent electronically to the e-Business cluster co-chairs. For cluster co-chair information, see http://meetings2.informs.org/wordpress/anaheim2021/cluster-listings/
For past winners, click here: https://www.informs.org/Recognizing-Excellence/Community-Prizes/eBusiness2/Best-Paper-Award