INFORMS Open Forum

Invitation to present in the Data Driven Optimization and Risk Management cluster for 2024 INFORMS/ALIO/ASOCIO International Conference, June 16-19, 2024

• 1.  Invitation to present in the Data Driven Optimization and Risk Management cluster for 2024 INFORMS/ALIO/ASOCIO International Conference, June 16-19, 2024

Posted 02-20-2024 22:08

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am organizing the Data Driven Optimization and Risk Management cluster for 2024 INFORMS/ALIO/ASOCIO International Conference to be held in Medellin Columbia on June 16-19, 2024. I would like to invite you to participate by either presenting a paper or organizing an invited session.

If you would like to present a paper or organize a session, please let me know by an email to mabelchou@nus.edu.sg . I will send you a system invitation, which allows you to upload abstracts or invite speakers to your session. The deadline for abstract submission is March 6, 2024. Abstracts should be limited to 250 words. The conference website is: https://meetings.informs.org/wordpress/2024international/.

I look forward to seeing you in Medellin, Columbia, either as a speaker or a session chair.

Best Regards,

Mabel Chou

------------------------------
    Mabel C. Chou
    Associate Professor
    National University of Singapore
    SG
    ------------------------------