INFORMS Open Forum

• 1.  2023 Phoenix Annual meeting

Posted 10-26-2023 20:57

Hello everyone,

I am conducting a survey about the INFORMS Annual Meeting. If you have attended this year's meeting, could you please share your thoughts and experiences? Would you recommend it to others? Additionally, are there individuals preparing to attend next year's meeting?

------------------------------
    Doris Pu
    UC Davis
    San Francisco CA

• 2.  RE: 2023 Phoenix Annual meeting

Posted 10-27-2023 00:11

Heyyy Doris,

I haven't attended the INFORMS Annual Meeting, but I'd be happy to share my thoughts and experiences based on what I know about it.

The INFORMS Annual Meeting is a premier event in the field of operations research and analytics. It typically offers a wealth of opportunities for networking, learning about the latest research and industry trends, and engaging with professionals in the field. Attendees can expect to find a wide range of sessions, workshops, and presentations on various topics related to operations research and analytics, making it a valuable event for academics, researchers, practitioners, and students.

As for individuals preparing to attend next year's meeting, I don't have access to specific attendee lists or information about their plans. You may want to check the INFORMS website or relevant social media groups and forums for updates on who plans to attend next year's meeting.

Kawehi Wang
    UC Davis
    San Francisco CA