Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) hospital is seeking a Sr. Programmer Analyst with strong mathematical optimization modeling background to join our Medical Physics team in Manhattan, New York. In this role, the Sr. Programmer Analyst designs, develops and implements optimization models and software systems for improved radiation treatment planning and delivery.
- Master/Ph.D. degree in industrial engineering, operations research, applied mathematics or other related scientific disciplines
- Strong background in modeling and algorithm development for large-scale optimization problems (e.g., linear, non-linear, combinatorial)
- Expert in Matlab and familiar with Microsoft Windows GUI and Visual Studio .NET Development Environment
- Experience in C# and one of the optimization modeling languages (e.g. AMPL, GAMS) is helpful.
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of applied math, radiation physics, medical imaging DICOM and radiation therapy are helpful
Interested candidates should send a resume, including optimization courses they had during their undergraduate/graduate programs, via e-mail to:
Masoud Zarepisheh, Ph.D.
Department of Medical Physics
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
About MSK hospital:
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2017, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.