The October 2020 issue of Networks addresses both theoretical and algorithmic advances for a variety of network optimization problems. The specific contributions detailed in this issue are
• development of new formulations for the K-partitioning problem in a complete graph,
• application of the theory of p-modulus to analyze secure broadcast games,
• integer programming formulations for positive semidefinite zero forcing in graphs,
• analysis of a stochastic version of the critical node problem in graphs,
• comparing distance metrics in networks using uniform random spanning trees,
• analysis of most reliable two-terminal graphs that are subject to node failures.
We trust that the readership of INFORMS will find these articles to be of interest.
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
phone 1 443-757-3500
phone 2 800-4INFORMS (800-446-3676)