INFORMS Technical Section on Telecommunications has a number of on-going activities that require funding. The Section annual membership fees help pay for these activities, which include:
- The INFORMS Telecommunications Conference (every two years, discounted for members)
- A cluster of sessions at the annual INFORMS meetings
- A member newsletter (sent periodically through INFORMS Connect)
- Dissertation award competition with a cash prize
- Best Paper award competition with a cash prize
- Best Student Paper award competition with a cash prize
The annual membership fee is only $10 per year for INFORMS regular members, fee for student members, and $5 per year for retired members.
- If you are not an INFORMS member and would like to join both INFORMS and the Telecommunications Section, please use the
INFORMS membership application form (please remember to check the Telecommunications Section box in the appropriate section on this form). You can also join INFORMS and learn about benefits of an INFORMS membership at the
INFORMS Membership page.
- If you are already an INFORMS member and would like to join the Telecommunications Section, please update
your INFORMS membership profile by adding the Telecommunications Section membership to your profile.
- If you prefer not to join INFORMS, but become a member of the Telecommunications Section only, please visit the
INFORMS Membership page for more information.