The Quality, Statistics, and Reliability (QSR) section is an interdisciplinary section of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS), comprised of members from industrial engineering, statistics and business communities from many different countries.
The purpose of the QSR Section is to encourage discussion and interaction among individuals having an interest in Quality, Statistics and Reliability research.
- INFORMS QSR youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRscxnV_WgAGU6SOoTo0UJQ
- INFORMS 2017 QSR Best Paper Competition:
- INFORMS 2017 QSR Best Student Paper Competition:
- IEEE T-ASE Special Issue on Automation Science and Engineering for Smart and Interconnected Healthcare Delivery Systems:
- Call for Papers: 2017 Sino-US Research Conference on Quality, Analytics, and Innovations, June 26-27, 2017, Beijing, China
- 2016 INFORMS Annual Meeting QSR Section Awards:
- Xiao Liu, Kyongmin Yeo, and Jayant Kalagnanam won the “2016 Best
Refereed Paper Award” for their paper entitled “Statistical Modeling for
Spatio-Temporal Degradation Data”.
- Simon Tsz Fung Mak (advisor: Prof. Roshan Vengazhiyil) at Georgia
Institute of Technology won the the 2016 Best Student Paper Award for
his paper "Supporting Points".
- Xiaochen Xian (University of Wisconsin-Madison) and Chen Zhang
(National University of Singapore) won the “2016 Best Student Poster
Award” of QSR for their posters.