Apologies for cross-posting.
The Data Mining (DM) section of the Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences (INFORMS) is organizing the 12th INFORMS Workshop on Data Mining and Decision Analytics on October 21, 2017 in Houston, TX in conjunction with the 2017 INFORMS Annual Conference. You can register for the workshop while registering for the general INFORMS conference. For more details, please visit
Some of the key features of this workshop are as follows:
- Four Keynote Talks
- Technical Presentations (based on full paper submission)
- Sponsored Presentations
- Best Paper Competition (student & non-student) – The top 3 in each category will be recognized.
- Possible publication at Special Issues of EJOR & ANOR.
- All papers will be reviewed, accepted paper will be available on the Proceedings of the Workshop (CD).
- Breakfast and Lunch are included.Workshop topics may include all areas of data mining, machine learning, and decision making with data that fall in one or more of the following categories:- Large-Scale Data Analytics and Big Data- Healthcare Analytics- Data-Driven Decision-Making- Simulation/Optimization in Data Analytics- Visual Analytics- Interpretable data mining- Web Analytics/Web Mining- Longitudinal data analysis- Classification, Clustering, and Feature Selection- Causal Mining (Inference)- Text mining- Analytics in social Media & finance- Reliability & Maintenance- Anomaly Detection- Bayesian Data Analytics- Other Industrial Applications of Data ScienceTIMELINEJune 30, 2017: Paper submissions July 30, 2017: First round of review decisions sent outAugust 30, 2017: Revised papers dueOct 21, 2017: Presentation at the workshopThank You
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
phone 1 443-757-3500
phone 2 800-4INFORMS (800-446-3676)